Monday, July 23, 2012

LOVE&HIPHOP

Ok so really Josline Hernadez of Love & Hip Hop..is full of shit first off for her to even call her self "REAL" is sooooooooooo....TRUE..I mean really she did not hide the fact that Stevie J for sure is her man but, however she has lied about it when approach with the question ....so I guess I cant say she real...but I can say she is realllllllyyyyy stupid for having an abortion talking bout she not ever going back to the strip club. . well DUMBY if you had the baby you would not ever go back to the strip club...I mean really she cant be that stupid..so I thought to my self "HMMMMM she must did not know who the father was that's why she had an abortion, cause she cant be that stupid.... but hey i cant judge but my ass sure can blog about her ass baaahaaaaa...as always App baby .. eat your heart out.... THINGSTHATMAKEYOUGO hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment