Friday, August 30, 2013

Absence Death

Sometimes we think we have more time with family, friends, associates ,lovers or even pets. The truth is time has always been something that no man made scientific break through could fix, change, alter or even create. I consider my self to be a kind and caring woman, I don't take anyone for granted, I treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. You have to remember when you treating others bad that's someone family. I call this passage 'Absence Death" because you can have a connection with someone or know a person and you always would say to your self "I need to call you know who", or "I wonder how you know who is doing'. But time will pass by and that person may reach out to you and you still don't pay them any mind but than a year or even months later you find out that person died and than your thinking to your self "Damn I just saw you know who or I meant to call you know who". You were absent form this person life that when something happens you regret not being present in their life "Absence Death"

No comments:

Post a Comment